Скидки на IP и XP бусты!

• Hexagun

Hexagun «Глобальный ньюсмейкер» Отдел редакции

[​IMG]

C 9-го по 16-е сентября все IP и XP бусты будут продаваться со скидкой в 50%!
    Хиппалус:

[​IMG]
    • 1 день 145[​IMG]
    • 3 дня 260[​IMG]
    • 7 дней 510[​IMG]
    • 14 дней 923[​IMG]
    • 30 дней 1745[​IMG]
    • 2 победы 80[​IMG]
    • 4 победы 145[​IMG]
    • 10 побед 335[​IMG]
    • 20 побед 625[​IMG]
    • 50 побед 1280[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • 1 день 75[​IMG]
    • 3 дня 130[​IMG]
    • 7 дней 260[​IMG]
    • 10 побед 175[​IMG]
    • 50 побед 490[​IMG]

Комментарии
  1. maeestro22222
    жаль что только 50 побед максимально можно взять(
  2. LesyFriend
    расчет идет на тех кто лоу лвл игроков что бы успеть докачаться до 30го и взять хоть какую то лигу, они и будут платить. Риоты такие риоты...
  3. maeestro22222
    не скажи я например на ип бусты беру,на опыт с роду не брал
  4. LesyFriend
    так 30му лвлу это естественно, а вот тем кто сейчас с качает смурфов очень нужны экспы, пукан конец сезоня припекает^_^
  5. maeestro22222
    вовремя я начал смурфа еще месяц назад качать
  6. BigMousy
    Нет, можно купить хоть 1000. (20 бустов по 50 побед)
  7. maeestro22222
    главное чтоб оно считалось как за одно)
  8. BigMousy
    Что, простите?:huh:
  9. maeestro22222
    купил я один буст на 50 и другой,снимут одну за игру или с двух бустов сразу?
  10. BigMousy
    Если вы купите 20 бустов на 50 побед, то у вас будет буст на 1000 побед. Мне кажется, это слишком очевидно...:facepalm:
  11. maeestro22222
    да че на вы та?:awesome: понял я уже, че та туплю
  12. Hexagun
    Добавил про ХР бусты, если кому-то надо.
  13. maeestro22222
    где,что?
    --- добавлено: 10 сен 2013 ---
    будет всем полезно спс что добавил)
  14. Alexey100500
    Лучше бы дали рпешки всем!:taco:
  15. LetMeBuff
    Скинул в группу, скину и сюда.
    Много текста Расчёты целесообразности бустов. Читайте tl:dr сразу
    Starting with IP boosts per wins. I take the highest possible (because it's the most cost efficient). It costs 1.280 RP (after 50% reduction) and gives you 50 Wins boost. It gives you a certain, fixed amount of IP after every win - it's the maximum you can get from map you're playing on. You're getting least IP from Dominions and ARAMs, while getting most from Summoner's Rift Rankeds. I will count the best possible outcome, so that means you should play ONLY SR rankeds to get this value. If you win on other maps (especially Dominion & ARAM), the IP boost is kinda wasted.
    So, on SR Ranked it gives you about 165 additional IP per game. It means that 50 Win boost will give you approximately 8.250 IP for a price of 1.280 RP. That's the best possible outcome. On SR normals it's pretty close, at around 7.750 IP. For other maps it looks like that (again, approximately): TT - 6.500 IP, ARAM - 4.800 IP, Dominion - 4.000 IP.
    In other words, in best possible outcome it gives you 6.44 IP per RP spent (Note: The higher IP per RP ratio is, the more worth is buying something with RP, and vice versa, if the ratio is low - it's more worth to buy something with IP). 6.300 IP champions cost 975 RP without price reduction, so it means they cost 6.46 IP per RP spent, so it's pretty much the same. On the other hand, cheaper champions cost much more. For example, most of 450 IP champions cost 260 RP (making it 1.73 IP per RP spent), while 1350 IP champions cost 585 RP (2.30 IP per RP). On the other hand, while there is a 50% price reduction on 6.300 IP & 4.800 IP champions, they price falls to 487 RP (12.93 IP per RP) and 440 RP (10.9 IP per RP) respectively.
    To sum it up, getting per win boost is only good for buying Runes (because you can't buy them with RP, obviously) and cheap champions (450 IP, 1350 IP and 3150 IP). If you want to buy 4.800 IP or 6.300 IP champions it's about the same as if you'd buy them with RP, but if you're not in hurry and can wait for them to get on sale - it's completly not worth to get a boost! And that is assuming you're getting all 50 wins on Summoner's Rift, on other maps it's not wort at all.
    And now let's take 30 day IP boost. It costs 1745 RP (after 50% reduction). It increases your IP gain from every game by 100%, not counting First win of the Day. So, I will assume again that you're playing on Summoner's Rift, because counting everything for every map would be too much.
    So let's assume your average match is 35 minutes and you have 50% win ratio. If you win, you gain 18 IP + 2.312 per minute. If you lose, you gain 16 IP + 1.405 per minute. With 50% win ratio, it makes 17 IP + 1.858 IP per minute per match. So if your average match lasts 35 minutes, it makes you gain 82 IP on average.
    Per Days IP boost simply doubles this gain, making it 164 per match on average (or simply giving you additional 82 IP per match). So, now it only matters how much you play.
    I will count couple of outcomes, but from now you can count it easily by yourself.
    If you play 1 match per day, for 30 days, the boost gives you 2.460 IP on average, making it 1.41 IP gained per RP spent.
    2 games per day - 4.920 IP - 2.82 IP per RP
    3 games per day - 7.380 IP - 4.23 IP per RP
    5 games per day - 12.300 IP - 7.05 IP per RP
    10 games per day - 24.600 IP - 14.1 IP per RP
    20 games per day - 49.200 IP - 28.2 IP per RP

Back to the win boost. It was worth 6.44 IP per RP. So if you're playing at least 5 games per day, the 30 Days boost is better than 50 Wins. And the more games you're playing, the better it is.
    And now summing it up. If you're playing less than 5 games per day, it's not worth to buy 30 Days boost. You'd end better getting 50 Wins boost if you really need to let's say buy Runes quickly (I've explained it before). If you're playing between 5 and 8 games per day, getting a boost if more efficient than buying ANYTHING in the shop with RP at full price (=not 50% off), even 6.300 IP champions. If you're playing 9 games per day, you can get 4.800 IP champions without waiting for the 50% price reduction, but 6.300 champions with price reduction will still be more cost efficient. If you're playing 10 or more games per day, the 30 Days boost is even more efficient than buying 6.300 IP champions when they're 50% off. So in other words, if you're playing over 10 games per day, the 30 Days IP boost is THE BEST thing you can get for RP. Note: Dominion & ARAM games give you less IP, but it's not a big difference, and since it's a TIME boost, not X WINS boost, you can play whatever you want without losing "charges".
    So, that how it looks. I could make some mistakes in my calculations (it's almost 5 a.m. where I live), but I think they're pretty fine. Also, those are APPROXIMATE values. They all depend on different variables and therefore can vary (thank you, captain obvious). For example, if your games are longer and you win 60% instead of 50%, you'll gain even more per game from time boost. But those are all average values. And of course I'm assuming that you're buying those boosts while they're 50% off! While they're at full price, it's pretty much not worth to buy them at all.
    Additional note: For those who are wondering, those boosts stack with themselves. Meaning that if you get both of them, assuming you're playing on Summoner's Rift you get additional ~240 IP for wins and ~80 IP for loses. So if you want to get your Runes REALLY fast, it's the best option, because if you play 10 games per day and you have 50% win ratio, you get about 2.600 IP per day (counting first win of the day), meaning you can get average set of Runes in about 5 days, while without boosts, assuming you would play the same amount of games per day, it would take you over 2 weeks.
    Additional note #2: Getting other boosts than 50 Wins / 30 Days is not worth. Maybe 2 lower tiers (7 & 14 Days, 10 & 20 Wins) if you really need some IP and you don't have enough RP. But the lowest two tiers (1 & 3 Days, 2 & 4 Wins) are completly worthless and you shouldn't buy them at all. Even with 50% reduction it's still a noobtrap like Tier 1 & 2 runes.
    I hope it helped anyone! Sorry for the wall of text.
    tl;dr: 50 Wins IP boost is worth if you want to buy Runes faster, or if you want to buy 450 IP, 1350 IP and 3150 IP champions. For 4.800 IP and 6.300 IP champions it's about the same if you want to buy them with IP from boost or RP, but I suggest you to wait until they're 50% off and buy them with RP (much more efficient). 30 Days IP boost breaks even with 50 Wins IP boost if you play 5 games per day for those 30 days. The more you play, the more it's worth. If you're playing over 10 games per day, it's the single best thing you can buy for RP, because it's even more efficient than 6.300 IP champions while 50% off.
  16. Hexagun
    Чувак сделал тоже самое, но я отмечу его доп. выводы. Я не подумал, что бывает.
  17. Enix17
    валялось 370 РП.. купил буст на 10 побед. В общем то мне пох... куплено 70+ чампов и 10 страниц рун+ самх рун страниц на 20 =)
  18. Чподенс
    А если к примеру купить ХР буст на 10 побед ДВА РАЗА, то они будут суммироваться? Т.е. на 20 побед.
  19. Hexagun
    Да. Это очевидно же.
  20. damnedon
    Ну почему 145? У меня 133:angry: