Зира, Восхождение Терний спешит в Лигу
by CnupT, 13 июл 2012 в 06:20
CnupT Спиртовой мушкетер!
Are you ready to meet one of the fiercest and deadliest champions ever to step foot out of the Valoran wilds? Meet Zyra, Rise of the Thorns. This floral femme fatale packs a lot of petals and punch, planting seeds directly on the battlefield and springing them to life into deadly plant allies.
As a plant mage, Zyra’s kit revolves around her ability to sow and transform seeds through Rampant Growth. Zyra can store up seeds using an ammo system, dropping these seemingly-harmless buds on the ground to grant limited vision while they remain active. Seeds aren’t too threatening on their own, and enemies can even move over a seed to stomp it out of existence at only the cost of revealing their position on the map for a few seconds. Zyra’s full fury blooms, however, when you use her other abilities to interact with her seeds.
On its own, Deadly Bloom causes damage to enemies caught in the area of effect after a slight delay. Seeds caught in the area of effect, however, will spring to life as a ravenous Thorn Spitter with a ranged attack. Likewise, Zyra’s Grasping Roots ability deploys a line attack that roots enemies caught in its path for a moderate duration. Seeds affected by Grasping Roots transform into Vine Lashers armed with a shorter-range attack that slows enemies. Zyra can even drop a seed in the path of an ability she’s just cast to surprise her enemies with an instant plant-to-the-face.
To seal the deal, Zyra can invoke her ultimate ability, Stranglethorns, to afflict an area with an infestation of thorny vines that deal significant damage as they spread out. After a brief delay, the vines retract again, knocking any enemies still within the area of effect into the air. Any of Zyra’s plants touched by the Stranglethorns become enraged, gaining a hefty bit of attack speed and growing to an imposing size. Zyra can execute some intense combos with her abilities, playing off seed placement to lock enemy champions into a fight with the deadly wilds themselves.
- [float=left] [/float] Королева Терний (Пассивно): После смерти, Зира превращается в цветок возмездия который прежде чем исчезнуть делает один последний выстрел.
- [float=left] [/float] Убийственный Цветок: В целевой области Зира взращивает бутон. После небольшой задержки бутон лопается, выпуская шипы наносящие урон всем окружающим противникам. Если кастуется на семя, Убийственный Цветок прорастает в "Плюющийся Шиповник", который издалека стреляет по врагам Зиры.
- [float=left] [/float] Буйный Рост: Зира сажает семя, получая видимость данной области на 30 секунд. Прочие заклинания, используемые на семена превращают их в различные, дерущиеся на стороне Зиры растения.
- [float=left] [/float] Цепкие Корни: Чтобы поймать свою цель Зира испускает сквозь землю цепкие плети, которые наносят урон и обездвиживают врагов сквозь которых проходят. Если кастуется на семя, Цепкие Корни прорастают в "Виноградную Лозу", ближние атаки которой снижают скорость передвижения врагов.
- [float=left] [/float] Удушающий Терновник (Ultimate): В указанной области Зира призывает переплетенные заросли, которые разрастаются нанося урон и подбрасывают задетых врагов в воздух. Растения в этой области впадают в ярость увеличивающую их Скорость Атаки.Lore:
Longing to take control of her fate, the ancient, dying plant Zyra transferred her consciousness into a human body for a second chance at life. Centuries ago, she and her kind dominated the Plague Lands, using thorns and vines to consume any animal that set foot in their territory. As the years passed, the animal population steadily died off. Food became increasingly scarce, and Zyra could only stand by helplessly as the last of her kin withered away. She thought she would perish alone, until the appearance of an unwary sorceress presented her with an opportunity for salvation.
It was the first time in years Zyra had sensed a creature wander so close. Hunger drew her to the sorceress, but some other, deeper instinct compelled her. She enveloped the woman in thorns with ease, but as she savored this final meal, foreign memories invaded her thoughts. She saw great jungles of metal and stone where humans and animals thrived. Potent magic surged through her vines, and she devised an elegant but risky plan to survive. Using the woman’s memories, Zyra poured her newfound magic into the creation of a human-shaped vessel. She didn’t know what sort of world awaited her, but she had nothing left to lose. When Zyra opened her eyes, she was overwhelmed by the raw power ready at her fingertips. It wasn’t until she noticed the shriveled remains of the plant she once was that she realized how vulnerable she had become. If this body died, there would be no network of vines to retreat through, no roots to regrow her...but she felt truly alive. She beheld the world for the first time as animals did, and a dark smile crept across her lips. She was reborn, and there was so much now within her grasp.
“Closer to the flower, closer to the thorns.” - Zyra